Technology Integration & Customer-Focused IT Partnership
As the individual responsible for your organisation’s technology provision, your concerns relate to both day-to-day uptime and performance, but also development of present and future technologies in-line with your strategic objectives.
Having to deal with multiple providers impacts your effectiveness by increasing the complexity of your overall technology solution and reducing speed of issue resolution. But perhaps most importantly it prevents the formation of strategic partnerships through which you can collaborate on creation of cohesive Enterprise solutions specifically designed to meet your requirements. Challenges her can be summarised as follows:
· Absence of consistent, cohesive approach to strategic roadmap development
· Ineffective technical support (where does the fault originate?)
· Interfaces require management; further complicate issue identification and resolution
· Multiple supplier relationships to manage
· IT infrastructure is costly and complex to maintain
Consolidating your technology into a single, fully integrated Enterprise solution offers the ability to ensure maximum uptime and system performance by streamlining fault-finding and simplifying IT infrastructure. Furthermore, by working with a truly customer-focused strategic partner you are able to shape future roadmap developments that align with your needs – so you can ensure your technology investment delivers even greater value and efficiency tomorrow than it does today.
Signature Rail’s solutions offer:
· Customer-focused strategic roadmap development
· Consolidated technology under single fully integrated Enterprise solution
· Hosting of technology alongside software (simple, end-to-end solution)
· Superior support (fast issue identification and resolution)
· Shared database (single data entry; ‘single source of the truth’)
Signature Rail Technology
Signature Rail’s suite of integrated rail solutions help CIOs derive maximum benefit from their investment in technology.
Other RAIL OPERATORS' CHALLENGES
Maximising Efficiency, Minimising Resource & Strategic Planning
Do you ever find yourself struggling to plan sufficiently far ahead with the confidence that you have produced a valid plan that considers not only trips, but the equipment and staff needed to operate the timetable?
Disruptions, Deviations and Dealing with Crises
We all understand that plans rarely reflect on-the-day reality. So when something goes awry, do you have the information you need to make an immediate analysis of the cause, and determining the best course of action with regards to crew and rolling stock? And once you have made a decision, are your team as effective as they could be in enacting it?
Please complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch.